Cooperation between companies is one of ATANA’s strategic cornerstones. The opportunities arising from and threats posed by a global economy and market mean that companies need to consolidate themselves and make their business grow. Strategic cooperation alliances with other companies allow SMEs to pool technical, human and financial resources in order to address larger-scale projects on both national and international markets. ATANA designs and organises initiatives to encourage collaboration and cooperation between companies:
- Organisation of business meetings with national and international companies to enhance cooperation in the ICT sector.
- Management of R&D&innovation collaboration projects and projects to improve competitiveness among member companies.
- The organisation of monthly Working Breakfasts to foster communication and familiarity between members.
- Collaboration in the initiatives of the Navarrese Foundation for Diversification, such as forums and sector groups.
- Participation on the Executive Committee of Navarra’s ICT Cluster as representative of the ICT Sector.
- ATANA´s associated companies meeting for the promotion of ICT sector in Navarre
The meeting focused on the next line of action of the...
- ATANA meets with President of the Government of Navarra, Yolanda Barcina
This meeting completes the first phase of institutional contacts initiated by ATANA, representing the ICT sector in Navarre, to expose the potential for collaboration with the Government of Navarra.
Miguel Ángel Latasa (President), Roberto Elizalde (VP) and Nerea Corera (Manager) on behalf of associated companies, presented the Association of Navarra’s ICT Companies and then shared with the President the conclusions drawn from previously held meetings with various ministries and the next line of joint action.
This meeting completes the first phase of institutional contacts initiated...
- ATANA´s TRANSTIC Project, one of the 9 projects in Navarra supported by the Working Community of the Pyrenees
TRANSTIC project for "Promotion of cross-border cooperation through ICT enterprise, tools and services development " is part of the priorities of the Digital Agenda for Europe.
ATANA, is one of the entities that will receive European funds managed by the Working Community of the Pyrenees (CTP) to develop projects in cooperation with other Spanish and French regions around Pyrenees.
TRANSTIC project for "Promotion of cross-border cooperation through ICT...
- Video - ICT Cluster Awards 2011 Ceremony