ATANA represents the companies comprising Navarra’s ICT Sector and defends their interests before public and private bodies at local and national levels. ATANA works externally:
- Participating on the Executive Committee of the Confederation of Navarrese Businesspeople (CEN).
- Heading CEN’s New Technologies Committee with the objective of promoting the modernisation and increasing the degree of implementation of ICT in Navarra's companies, drawing supply and demand closer together.
- Collaborating in the development of Navarra’s ICT Cluster.
- Publicising and improving the work of the Excellence Centres (Working breakfasts, meetings with those in charge and project proposals).
- As members of the Investment Committee of Navarra Administration Management (NGA).
- As members of the Committee of Experts for the Public University of Navarra's Training Programme.
- As members of the Board of Trustees of Fundación Dédalo.
- As members of the committee for the implementation of DTV.
- As trustees of the Navarrese Foundation for Diversification.
- As founding members of the Spanish Confederation of Information, Communication and Electronic Technologies Companies (CONETIC), of which ATANA is treasurer of the Executive Commission and Head of the Training Committee.
- ATANA´s associated companies meeting for the promotion of ICT sector in Navarre
The meeting focused on the next line of action of the...
- ATANA meets with President of the Government of Navarra, Yolanda Barcina
This meeting completes the first phase of institutional contacts initiated by ATANA, representing the ICT sector in Navarre, to expose the potential for collaboration with the Government of Navarra.
Miguel Ángel Latasa (President), Roberto Elizalde (VP) and Nerea Corera (Manager) on behalf of associated companies, presented the Association of Navarra’s ICT Companies and then shared with the President the conclusions drawn from previously held meetings with various ministries and the next line of joint action.
This meeting completes the first phase of institutional contacts initiated...
- ATANA´s TRANSTIC Project, one of the 9 projects in Navarra supported by the Working Community of the Pyrenees
TRANSTIC project for "Promotion of cross-border cooperation through ICT enterprise, tools and services development " is part of the priorities of the Digital Agenda for Europe.
ATANA, is one of the entities that will receive European funds managed by the Working Community of the Pyrenees (CTP) to develop projects in cooperation with other Spanish and French regions around Pyrenees.
TRANSTIC project for "Promotion of cross-border cooperation through ICT...
- Video - ICT Cluster Awards 2011 Ceremony